This item can be customized ANY way you like - Request A Quote!
Dimensions: 108W x 26D x 96H inches
This Classic Traditional granite top Home Pub Bar is finely constructed from top grade kiln-dried Solid Mahogany. We use the old world method of tongue and groove and mortise and tenon joinery to create this beautiful and durable piece of furniture. Its superb hand-crafted quality will add a touch of elegance to your home.
- Ruby Red Granite Countertop on front bar
- Without brass rails
- Walnut JFNC finish
- Beveled frieze
- Corinthian columns w/ carved capitals
- 3 Beveled mirrors
- 8 Dovetail drawers
- 7 Open shelves, 4 removable
- 2 Cabinets w/ 2 removable shelves
- Paneled doors
- 2 Wine bottle racks
- Stemware racks
- Antiqued brass hardware
- Assembles in 14 components
Other Dimensions (In inches)
Assembly & Breakdown Configuration:
- Cabinet Front Bar 2x : 52.5 x 22.5 x 42 inches
- Cabinet Back Bar 2x : 35 x 17.75 x 42 inches
- Cabinet Back Bar : 39 x 21.5 x 43 inches
- Mirror 2x : 35 x 19.25 x 46.8 inches
- Mirror : 42 x 24 x 53.5 inches
- Column Large : 7 x 7 x 33.5 inches
- Column Small : 7 x 7 x 26.5 inches
- Rails : 120.8 x 31.8 x 12 inches
- Granite top 2x
More about this Item:
- This item is made-to-order.
- Fully customizable by size, finish & design
- Large selection of Custom Finishes
- Premium grade solid plantation mahogany wood (kiln dried twice)
- Quality workmanship (tongue & groove, mortise & tenon, dovetailed joinery)
- Easy, hassle-free assembly
- Can be built in more components to fit smaller entry spaces upon request.
- Certified plantation grown wood, harvested using practices that are sustainable & friendly to the environment we live in
- Handcrafted by builders of quality custom mahogany furniture & pub bars Since 1998
Shipping & Handling
Our standard shipping includes delivery service to the nearest threshold of your home or business using a blanket wrap transportation service provider. Inside delivery, unpacking, debris removal and Assembly are NOT included. If you require any or all these additional services, please Contact Us for a quote. All orders ship out of our warehouse in California.
Our shipping & handling fees apply to the 48 Continental United States only, and do not include Hawaii, Alaska, US Territories, or international destinations. Please contact us for a quote for shipping outside of the 48 continental states.
Additional Shipping Charges
Additional shipping charges will apply to the following locations. Please let us know in advance if you live in the locations below so we can get a shipping quote with a suitable carrier. If your order does incur additional shipping fees, any returns will also incur additional fees. Additional charges will not apply to smaller items that ship USPS/FedEx or DHL.
- Islands and locations which require a ferry toll
- Remote areas and heavily congested cities not readily accessible by delivery vehicle
- Locations which require freight to be flown or barged in
Smaller items may ship UPS/FedEx or DHL; larger furniture items will be shipped via a blanket wrap service provider. Our standard shipping & handling includes delivery to the nearest threshold of your home or business.
Upon shipping of your order, you will be notified via email of the carrier delivering your order and will include the bill of lading.
White Glove Delivery Service
Our white glove delivery service includes the following services: Ground level delivery with no flights of stairs involved, to the first room of choice, unpacking, debris removal and assembly. Any additional services will incur additional fees. Such additional services include but are not limited to the following: Deliveries up or down flights of stairs, deliveries on specific dates or times, deliveries to residential or commercial buildings with strict delivery rules and guidelines, deliveries that require moving items more than 50ft, deliveries considered unsafe for the delivery crew & deliveries that require more than 2 men. We will need to know if there are any additional services before your order is booked for shipping so we can add them in the delivery instructions for the delivering carrier.
Special delivery instructions are subject to additional fees. All special instructions must be submitted to us in writing at least 10 business days before your order is booked for shipping. Failure to disclose accurate delivery instructions will result in additional charges by the carrier or non-delivery of your order.