This item can be customized ANY way you like - Request A Quote!
- 47H 168W 28D
This product is finely constructed from top grade kiln-dried Solid Mahogany. Artisans use the old world method of tongue and groove and mortise and tenon joinery to create this beautiful and durable piece of furniture. Its superb hand-crafted quality will add a touch of elegance to your home.
- Kiln dried solid mahogany construction
- Handcrafted, hand carved (not mass produced)
- Cherry finish
- Removable white marble top
- Carved front
- 10 Dovetail drawers
- Antiqued brass pulls
- 4 Open shelves, 2 removable
- 2 Cabinets w/ 2 removable shelves
- Carved doors
- Wine bottle rack w/ 30 shelves
- Brass foot rail
- Bar break down into 3 sections
- Tongue & groove joinery
- Traditional style
- Solid wood furniture requires proper maintenance to ensure it will last over generations. Even kiln dried solid wood can crack, split, or warp if exposed to extreme conditions, or unfriendly environments. Proper care includes using suitable polishes, waxes, and nutrient oils, to feed and protect the wood from any extremes, such as humidity, or extreme dryness.
2 End Bar Sections: 47H 47W 28D
1 Center Section: 47H 33W 28D