This item can be customized ANY way you like - Request A Quote!
- Dimensions: 87H 81W 73D
- This product is finely constructed from top grade kiln-dried Solid Mahogany. Artisans use the old world method of tongue and groove and mortise and tenon joinery to create this beautiful and durable piece of furniture. Its superb hand-crafted quality will add a touch of elegance to your home or commercial bar.
- Kiln dried solid mahogany construction
- Handcrafted, hand carved (not mass produced)
- Dark Mahogany finish
- Elegant beveled edges adorned with fluted accents and molding details
- Canopy supported by 2 large turned columns and 4 smaller columns
- Ceiling has 4 stemware shelves
- Back panel has large beveled mirror, flanked by 2 mirrors on each side and 2 shelves
- Back counter has 2 side drawers, 2 faux center drawers, and 3 compartments with shelves
- Front counter has 4 drawers, center shelf, 2 side wine racks capable of holding 12 bottles each
- Antiqued brass hardware and front rail
- Dovetail drawers
- Tongue & groove joinery
- English style
Other Dimensions (In inches)
Front Bar 78.5x26x38.5
Back Bar 78.5x20.5x38.5
Column x2 5.4x5.5x41
Column x4 4.25x4.25x25.75
Shipping & Handling
Our standard shipping includes delivery service to the nearest threshold of your home or business using a blanket wrap transportation service provider. Inside delivery, unpacking, debris removal and Assembly are NOT included. If you require any or all these additional services, please Contact Us for a quote. All orders ship out of our warehouse in California.
Our shipping & handling fees apply to the 48 Continental United States only, and do not include Hawaii, Alaska, US Territories, or international destinations. Please contact us for a quote for shipping outside of the 48 continental states.
Additional Shipping Charges
Additional shipping charges will apply to the following locations. Please let us know in advance if you live in the locations below so we can get a shipping quote with a suitable carrier. If your order does incur additional shipping fees, any returns will also incur additional fees. Additional charges will not apply to smaller items that ship USPS/FedEx or DHL.
- Islands and locations which require a ferry toll
- Remote areas and heavily congested cities not readily accessible by delivery vehicle
- Locations which require freight to be flown or barged in
Smaller items may ship UPS/FedEx or DHL; larger furniture items will be shipped via a blanket wrap service provider. Our standard shipping & handling includes delivery to the nearest threshold of your home or business.
Upon shipping of your order, you will be notified via email of the carrier delivering your order and will include the bill of lading.
White Glove Delivery Service
Our white glove delivery service includes the following services: Ground level delivery with no flights of stairs involved, to the first room of choice, unpacking, debris removal and assembly. Any additional services will incur additional fees. Such additional services include but are not limited to the following: Deliveries up or down flights of stairs, deliveries on specific dates or times, deliveries to residential or commercial buildings with strict delivery rules and guidelines, deliveries that require moving items more than 50ft, deliveries considered unsafe for the delivery crew & deliveries that require more than 2 men. We will need to know if there are any additional services before your order is booked for shipping so we can add them in the delivery instructions for the delivering carrier.
Special delivery instructions are subject to additional fees. All special instructions must be submitted to us in writing at least 10 business days before your order is booked for shipping. Failure to disclose accurate delivery instructions will result in additional charges by the carrier or non-delivery of your order.