(Update: 3-28-2019 - This bar has already been completed at the factory and is ready to ship. This means we can ship and deliver it faster than our regular quoted timeframe of 4-7 months for custom orders )
This item can be customized ANY way you like - Request A Quote!
- Dimensions: 105.5H 103W 80D
This product is finely constructed from top grade kiln-dried Solid Mahogany. Artisans use the old world method of tongue and groove and mortise and tenon joinery to create this beautiful and durable piece of furniture. Its superb hand-crafted quality will add a touch of elegance to your home.
- Kiln dried solid mahogany construction
- Handcrafted, hand carved (not mass produced)
- Tongue & groove joinery
- Solid Mahogany
- Large Canopy
- Canopy Bottle Shelves (hold 38 Bottles)
- Lead Glazed Stained Glass
- Light Sockets for Canopy Light
- 12 Bottle Rack
- Removable Marble Top Surface
- 3 Bottle Shelves (holds 4 bottles ea)
- 3 Beveled Mirrors
- 4 Drawers
- Dovetail Joinery
- 2 Cabinets w/ 4 Shelves
- 7 Open Shelves
- 2 Full Doors w/ Etched Glass
- Paneled Doors
- Metal Handles
- Foliage & Scroll Carvings
- Unique Lion Carved Accents
- Turned Columns
- Brass Rails
- Acanthus Leaves
- Traditional style
- 1091.90 lbs
- Dismantles into 9 sections
Other Dimensions (In inches)
- Canopy : 103x80.3x13.8 inch 143.3 LBS
- Front Bar Cabinet : 102.3x23.6x41.7 inch 270 LBS
- Back Bar Cabinet Base : 102x29.7x41.5 inch 235.6 LBS
- Mirror : 30x3.75x102 Inch 197.7 LBS
- Door 2x : 98x30.7x40 Inch 62.8 LBS
- Column : 4.9x4.9x40 Inch 28.6 LBS
- Marble : 45.5x23.5x2 inch 59.7 LBS
Shipping & Handling
Our standard shipping includes delivery service to the nearest threshold of your home or business using a blanket wrap transportation service provider. Inside delivery, unpacking, debris removal and Assembly are NOT included. If you require any or all these additional services, please Contact Us for a quote. All orders ship out of our warehouse in California.
Our shipping & handling fees apply to the 48 Continental United States only, and do not include Hawaii, Alaska, US Territories, or international destinations. Please contact us for a quote for shipping outside of the 48 continental states.
Additional Shipping Charges
Additional shipping charges will apply to the following locations. Please let us know in advance if you live in the locations below so we can get a shipping quote with a suitable carrier. If your order does incur additional shipping fees, any returns will also incur additional fees. Additional charges will not apply to smaller items that ship USPS/FedEx or DHL.
- Islands and locations which require a ferry toll
- Remote areas and heavily congested cities not readily accessible by delivery vehicle
- Locations which require freight to be flown or barged in
Smaller items may ship UPS/FedEx or DHL; larger furniture items will be shipped via a blanket wrap service provider. Our standard shipping & handling includes delivery to the nearest threshold of your home or business.
Upon shipping of your order, you will be notified via email of the carrier delivering your order and will include the bill of lading.
White Glove Delivery Service
Our white glove delivery service includes the following services: Ground level delivery with no flights of stairs involved, to the first room of choice, unpacking, debris removal and assembly. Any additional services will incur additional fees. Such additional services include but are not limited to the following: Deliveries up or down flights of stairs, deliveries on specific dates or times, deliveries to residential or commercial buildings with strict delivery rules and guidelines, deliveries that require moving items more than 50ft, deliveries considered unsafe for the delivery crew & deliveries that require more than 2 men. We will need to know if there are any additional services before your order is booked for shipping so we can add them in the delivery instructions for the delivering carrier.
Special delivery instructions are subject to additional fees. All special instructions must be submitted to us in writing at least 10 business days before your order is booked for shipping. Failure to disclose accurate delivery instructions will result in additional charges by the carrier or non-delivery of your order.